A pioneer in the physiotherapy industry in Quebec, Kinatex Sports Physio was founded in 1982.
Over the past 40 years the banner has experienced continuous growth and now has more than 50 clinics in Quebec and nearly 900 employees, including 600 health professionals in various fields of expertise.
Kinatex is present in the regions of Montreal, Montérégie, Eastern townships, Lanaudière, Laurentides, Laval and Quebec.
Our vision of physiotherapy and rehabilitation, our skills and our sustained efforts to achieve excellence have earned us the reputation we benefit from today.
This notoriety is recognized by the general public, but also among athletes and high-level sports groups and foundations of great renown.
Because of the expertise that we have developed over the years, Kinatex Sports Physio has become the official clinic of several sports and performing arts organizations of very high levels and Foundation partners who have the health of Quebecers at heart including:
- Les Grands Ballets Canadiens de Montréal (since 1993)
- The Montreal Impact (from 1996 to 2003 and 2008 to today)
- Tennis Canada (since 1989)
- Défi sportif AlterGo (since 1990)
- The Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation (since 2019)
- The Charles Bruneau Foundation (since 2008)
- The Heart and Stroke Foundation (2020)
- The Quebec Lymphedema Association (AQL) (since 2019)
- And many others
At Kinatex Sports Physio, We take care ® of the active life of our patients and this has remained our ultimate motivation and passion over the past 40 years.